Is the CB fertility monitor worth it?

CertainTurton

Mummy to a toddler
Reaction score
Hi, we had an oppsie this month but if im not preg now (im 10dpo) then we are going to start ttc no 2 next cycle :) last time I was doing a research project I got free digi ov and pg tests etc but won't get that this time. Is the cb monitor worth the money? I did like the no fuss smiley before.
Any opinions or advice appreciated :) Thanks

From what I understand, the new smiley clearblue tests do pretty much the same thing - it now has a "flashing" smiley for the high fertility stage and a non flashing one for the peak (I think). One of those is about the same amount as a refill pack of sticks for the fertility monitor, so it might be worth trying that? That saying, I love the monitor and it got me pregnant first month with my son :) I'm trying a month without it this month for cost reasons and just using cheapie OPKs, and I feel completely lost!

Thanks for replying. I hadn't heard of the cb tests. I will look those up. Yes I tried the cheapy ones too and was always double guessing myself!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/ol/B00BSNL77I/ref=mw_dp_olp?ie=UTF8&condition=new

Here it is :) cheaper than the monitor as you have to buy the monitor and then the tests each month - this one you just buy the pack each month. Although the 20 pack is more expensive but it depends when you ovulate. I ovulate around day 20 so I need more than 10 sticks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->