Is the OPK Negative or Positive..Please Help

mzswizz

Happy Jones Family!
Reaction score
cd21 today..took an OPK just 15 mins ago but took picture after 3 mins. What do you ladies think negative or positive?

Attachments

• IMG_20110831_135132.jpg
    IMG_20110831_135132.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 142
i would say very close to pos. if not positive! My opk's never go quite as dark as control, I just take my darkest line as pos. and then wait for it to be confirmed by a temp rise :)

Thanks. I have 36 day cycle. And online ovulation charts would say ov date is on cd22 which is tomorrow. So I think I should dtd just in case.

:rofl: thanks. i will be updating tomorrow. if it is positive then that means, cd23 will be ov day for me.

Hmm just took an OPK...i just love seeing two lines but is it positive or negative?

Attachments

• IMG_20110901_134116.jpg
    IMG_20110901_134116.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 71
so does that mean OV is occurring today or tomorrow?

Time to get busy girl!!!!:thumbup: Is that the dollar tree test? I got my positive on one of those 2 days ago and it was dark! But that night it was negative again, so I hope i caught the eggy!!! Good luck!:dust:
Oh yah, I think it means from the first positive you get that you will O 12-36hrs from then, but you're most fertile bd'ing the day before O. So get on it! LOL!

gabbyskyy-yes it is the dollar tree test. was yours darker than mines? It is so hard to tell if its positive or negative. I think its positive because the one i took yesterday, the line took awhile to come up. But today's test, the line immediately popped up before 1 min passed. But does that mean OV is occurring today? I am currently on cd22 today. I dtd with dh on cd19, and cd21. Should i dtd again tonight?

tupi-thanks. well i guess i should get busy then :haha:

Yes, mine was like yours but my control line was lighter. every $ tree test's control line is different I noticed. My line popped up quick too. I think I read every site about when the right time was to get :sex:! I only did it once 6 hours after my positive opk. You def. have a positive so as many times as you can in the next 3 days is what I've heard. I didn't get to it last night(had an argument with hubby) so I think I'll have to butter him up and try one more time tonight. :hugs: !!!

Oh and I also layed down with my legs up so :spermy: would go in the right direction! My husband thinks I'm nuts. He told me I might as well do head stands!:haha:

I was also reasing that even in the best of conditions and timing there's only a 25%-30% chance of conceiving. So, yes definately as soon as you can get your hubby home...start right away!

Hey msswizz....we'll be testing around the same time. We should keep each other posted for sure!

I'm gonna try to wait til the 14th, but I might get stir crazy and give in sooner. I just got my positive 2 days ago, so we're only 2 days apart. :)

I'm gonna wait til the 14th if possible...oops, i thought my previous post didn't post.

AF for me is due on the 15th so I will be testing probably on the 14th or around that time. Since we OV'd 2 days apart, if we get our bfps we can be bump buddies.

Yes! That would be awesome! So you know what's funny is I was googling threads about when we O with positive OPK's. If you look in my threads there's a forum about it, and one gal told me I'm off to a good atart but to definately BD tonight and tomorrow. This can get really confusing!

Yeah i know it can be totally confusing. Some women would say positive some will say almost there and some will say bd now or you'll miss while others say it'll happen tomorrow its like :wacko: which one is it? But i think bd'ing just because wont hurt anyone :haha: Also, i do the same legs up technique. My DH always laughs at me and jokes around but after I give him that ttc mean stare he is off to watch tv downstairs :rofl: How long are your cycles?

Lmao! It's so simple for the men, they just have one task to worry about and they're done! So as for my cycles, I had the Mirena IUD removed on the 8th of June. Since then they are really irregular. I thought I was pregnant last month because I had all the symptms and 47day cycle!:wacko: I guess it was Mirena withdrawal. Terible! So I decided for a dollar, why not just start testing around day 15 of this last cycle, I got my positive on cd18, on cd17 it was like your first one....almost but not quite positive. So I really hope I'm ovulating since I had the IUD for 7 years. I don't know if my body is just atill adjusting. :brat: Hopefully this is the month because if it's not, I'm just going to leave it in god's hands.

How long are your cycles? are they pretty regular?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->