Is there a chance i could be pregnant?

lovelivelife

Reaction score
Well i contracted a uti/bladder infection about a week ago and i have to wait to be treated for it because my insurance hasn't started yet. fast forward to 2 days ago i just randomly decided to take a clear blue pregnancy test just because. The first one i used said pregnant, the second i used an hour or two later said not pregnant. Idk if i used the second one correctly or if i left it in my urine stream too long. I was supposed to start my period the next day and it never came. Could i be pregnant? Should i test again? Im so anxious and scared because I've always thought i could not get pregnant and I'm not going to lie i will be a little dissappointed if it's just a false positive and im really not pregnant. I dont want to get my hopes up but at the same time im anxious and want to know! 😭😢😤😩😱😒

Was it possible your urine wasn't concentrated enough for the second tests? Digitals gave a ther threshold than your early response line tests. So if you took one and got pregnant, you could have had enough hcg in your urine then. But if you took another one right away or drank a lot of water your urine might not have been as concentrated and had less hormone. My best advice is to use little Dixie cups. I can my urine and judge from the color if it is worth testing. Keeping my fxed

Was it possible your urine wasn't concentrated enough for the second tests? Digitals gave a ther threshold than your early response line tests. So if you took one and got pregnant, you could have had enough hcg in your urine then. But if you took another one right away or drank a lot of water your urine might not have been as concentrated and had less hormone. My best advice is to use little Dixie cups. I can my urine and judge from the color if it is worth testing. Keeping my fxed

I did drink more water after the first test so i could do a second test so that may have changed the result im going to test again if my period doesnt start today

Wow sorry dumb iPad changed my words...

If you can do the catch then I suggest that. :). You are aiming for really dark yellow or Apple juice color. The general rule of thumb for non fmu early testing is 2-4 hour hold with minimal or no water

Yep what Dobby said! Test again first thing in the morning and you should get a clear answer :)

Ok i just woke up at 5:30am because i had to go to the bathroom soooo bad i urinated into a cup this time and dipped the stick into the cup and the result said pregnant again!! Im still in disbelief i just can't believe it and probably wont believe it until its confirmed by a doctor!! I really dont know what to think i really didn't think i can have kids...

Wow!! Congratulations on the bfp! Do you mind me asking why you think you can't have children? Just intrigued as they told my mum the same thing, and here I am lol!

Wow!! Congratulations on the bfp! Do you mind me asking why you think you can't have children? Just intrigued as they told my mum the same thing, and here I am lol!

Lol idk i had been with the same guy for 3 years he never uses condoms and I've never gotten pregnant we broke up 1 year ago.... But i started dating some one else a year later and now im pregnant, maybe it was because my ex could not have kids. But i just assumed i couldn't have kids me and my best friend both thought we could not have kids and now we're both pregnant lol

It's actually a lot trickier of a process than people realize. Even with two fertile people and perfect timing, chances are like 1 in 4 or 1 in 5. Heck, I DTD the day before O this cycle and behold my period is here lol. But definitely could have just been your ex. In any case, you are preggers and congrats to you!

Yay so happy to read your update! Sounds like it could have been your ex really! Congratulations! :)

Sooo i just got it confirmed atvthe doctors office but im still sooo in shock!! I can't believe it! 😱😊👏😄

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->