Is there a due in May 2018 group yet? :)

emzywemzy83

Mum of 2 Pregnant with #3
Reaction score
Hello!

So I'm back for the third time after a BFP and am expecting baby number 3 in May 2018. Totally unplanned but super happy. I was a member of September Stars 2010 and June Bugs 2012 with my DDs and wondered if there was a May group yet, I can't see one in the groups section? Annoying as I locked myself out of my old account and had to open a new one :haha: Anyone else due in May 2018? :flower:

Heya, I've just found out that I'm due in may 2018 with my second.
First little girl was born January 2016. I've had a look but couldn't see a may group yet either.

Please count me in!

I'm just 4 weeks along, so really early days yet. DS1 was born in 2012.

Wishing everyone a happy and healthy 9 months! :)

Congrats ladies! Shall I make us a group in the groups section?

I've made us a group here, come join :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2445959-may-2018-babies.html

Count me in too! Just found out last Sunday we are expecting baby 2! Due date is May 8!

I am may 10th (day after my birthday!) I would love to join a group. This is baby number 2 for us.

Me too! Just got my bfp today on baby no2!! So happy and would love to join. Edd is May 13th :flower:

Hi, can I join too please :D I've just found out Im expected for May too (19th according to online) :D
Already have a 7 year old may baby and an almost 5 year old october baby

:)

Hi!! 4 weeks and 2 days today! I'm hoping everything stays and grows healthy! My due date is may 12th. We were TTC for 2 years! I'd love to join in on this!

Come on over and join us ladies :) https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2445959-may-2018-babies.html

Heya, I've just found out that I'm due in may 2018 with my second.
First little girl was born January 2016. I've had a look but couldn't see a may group yet either.

My DD was born January 2016 and I just found out I am pregnant last Friday!

Hi guys just found out I'm pregnant again! So happy and excited. This will be my first child as I misscarried last time.

Currently 3W6D is there a secret Facebook group yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->