Is there a knack to getting LO used to slings/wraps???

wishingonastar

Reaction score
hi, i have a moby wrap and a sling...LO will only tolerate them in her sleep!

any tips on getting her settled and used to them when awake?

Haven't got any real tips as we never had much of a problem with the Moby. Niamh used to like being in the moby when she was awake if were moving but hated being still. I think you just have to perservere (sp!) and just keep using the wraps/slings as often as possible. Have you tried the upright position in the moby rather than the newborn position? Good luck and don't give up xx

We have a babasling and he will NOT lie in it! He has to be upright all the time. He starts screaming when you put him in the Wilkinet but once you start walking he falls asleep. I have the Winnie The Pooh Hauck one now because the Wilkinet was too fiddly but haven't tried it outside the house yet but he seemed to enjoy it.

i agree about the moby hold - daisy would not tolerate being carried in the newborn hold she totally hated t but the ordinary hug hold - she luuuuuuurrrrrvvvvvvveeeeeeeesssssss it !!! a little more awquard as you have to support their head if they arent holding it up themselves yet but gets a big :thumbup:from me and daisy!!!

sara

xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"