Is there a line? UPDATE: three fmu dollar tree positives, 2 faint frers, beta <1

DobbyForever

Done with One
Reaction score
I am 3dpo supposedly but my lh surge never ended. So I took an hpt just to check even though I took one two days ago. I think I see a line, do you? I am so confused

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 106
It looks pink in person and came up right away. I just don't understand how this is possible. I had a funky period so I didn't do a lot of charting until close to when I should have Oed. I am so confused

I will do another later. I am out of frers and my weeks estimator said not pregnant with my smu. I'm so many emotions. I don't know what to feel.

Definitely see it dobby...good luck to you hun

I see the line too. Don't digis require a higher HCG concentration. Looking at your chart I might guess you O'd on day 12 except for your OPK's. What if you took those out of FF and see if it changes your O date?

I see the line too. Don't digis require a higher HCG concentration. Looking at your chart I might guess you O'd on day 12 except for your OPK's. What if you took those out of FF and see if it changes your O date?

I had that same thought but then my temp dipped and my opks were odd. If I take the opks out my crosshairs stay the same. I had a short, painful period so I am hoping if this is a pregnancy it is from this cycle and not something unhealthy from last cycle

Frer was bfn but I had two bowls of soup and 32 Oz of water for lunch lol. Will do another dollar tree tonight and frer tomorrow. I have a beta I never called in so might pop by the clinic to see if I can do that

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 72
I forgot to mention, yes the digitals require higher hcg. I like the weeks estimators since I did get a 1-2 weeks at 10dpo with my last bfp, but my lines were pretty obvious since I had twins.

Is it just me... When i enlarge the frer i see a faint line.
I don't know. Sometimes I feel like I see it, but then I don't. I checked it 7 hours later because I'm obsessive, and it dried with a clear line. BUT I have had very clear frer evaps before.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 48
I totally see it on the first test, and maybe a faint something on the FRER? Good luck!!!

I can see it on the first test and the frer but only on the second one where its dried. Good luck!

This morning's dollar tree and opk. I see a faint line on the dollar tree irl

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 66
I never had luck with the new frer and fmu but still bummed it is bfn

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 40

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online