Is there a line? UPDATE: three fmu dollar tree positives, 2 faint frers, beta <1

Still see it on the HPT too. Break those tests open, girl!

FMU doesn't work nearly as well for me as later on in the day.

Lol!!! I don't break apart non digital tests. Gotten many a pink evap/ false positive that way. I took a shower and I don't have to lean in to see the dollar tree line. Might try to run to get a test at the clinic in between work and my meeting

I totally see the line hun! Oh, I'm cautiously excited for you!

I'm terrified honestly, Kk. Dates just don't add up. Worried about the health. I can't imagine two false positives on the dollar trees. I have to wait until after my meeting is over to go to the clinic which means I won't have results until tomorrow morning

Crossing my fingers for you. I see it on those last ones x

Thank you ladies! I'll be popping by the clinic after my meeting. Really hoping that beta order is still in and valid from a couple of months ago. I'm certain a urine test would come back negative. I just drank a ton of water.

You are all so great. I got my blood drawn 3.5 hours ago. Trying to distract myself so I can stay up late enough to get the results.

eek! so exciting! How long will it take to get it back?

When I go in right after work (3ish) I get them back around 9pm. But anytime I go after 4 I end up falling asleep and having to get them in the morning

hopefully you can get them tonight!

I am so confused. I have had pink evaps with dollar trees before, but these popped up well within the time limit. I can clearly see them in person. My photoshop sees them in the invert. I don't understand how I can have multiple positives over two days and have ZERO hcg in my system :(

I had the same experience in February last year..didn't get aperiod until April , took a £ shop test (equivalent to your dollar store) as they were the first to go positive when I got pregnant but MC in dec 2014 and I took an IC. but low and behold HCG <1 my doctor looked at me like a mad woman , it hurt took us 9 months after the MC to conceive again, but I hope you get your BFP this upcoming cycle x

that's the pic from feb 2015...I keep all my pictures of tests ...sad I know

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 39

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member