• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Is there a line?

Natnee

Mummy to Belle
Reaction score
image.jpg

Is there anything on the one on the left? I'm going squiggly looking!! The one on right is from couple of days ago and definitely bfn but posted just for comparison!

Really!! I didn't think anyone would lol! Im only cd23, no idea for what dpo. Last pregnancy I got bfp on cd24, and have always got them early on frers. Wondering if to do another this afternoon or wait til morning?

I see it too. It's fair but it's there! :)

image.jpg

So this is this mornings. I think it's bfn :cry: not sure what yesterday's was about? Af due anytime Sunday to Tuesday so I guess I thought I would see something by now. Just feeling so :cry: now.

:( sorry I don't see anything. There is still time for a bfp :hugs: keeping fingers crossed for you

Did another yesterday cd26 and nothing. Still no af but really don't have much hope now.

:hugs:
Do you think you could have Oed later then you thought?

:hugs:
Do you think you could have Oed later then you thought?

I don't really know when I did tbh! Keep expecting af to show today, certainly feels like it but no sign yet! It's just with all the times I've been pregnant I've got bfp's by now.

Ah well af arrived this morning. All you ladies must've been seeing things ��

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"