is there a need for the size of me!!

MichelleanLee

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

Well I'm 5 weeks 3 days pregnant and before I got pregnant I had a flat tummy with big hips, (size 14). Now I am like a house and can't hide my pregnancy from family. This is my 2nd child. With my first 8 years ago I didn't have much of a bump at 8 months. I'm starting to think I'm growing a buddah!! Does anyone else have this problem :(

Attachments

• IMG_20140805_224449.jpg
    IMG_20140805_224449.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 30
Can only apologise for the way I'm sitting I'm sitting on the floor with my 9 week old cousin staying for a week.

That has to be bloat. Your uterus isn't like that at 5 weeks, even if you were having multiples! Try lemon water?

That has to be bloat. Your uterus isn't like that at 5 weeks, even if you were having multiples! Try lemon water?

Iv tried it hun, lemon water, peppermint water, ginger stem. I have my first midwife appointment next Tuesday so I will be asking her advice.

i had the same kind of bloat with my first, it really sucked but wasn't constant. maybe green tea? I dunno if most people drink it during pregnancy though.

Bloat is unfortunately a huge part of early pg, and there's really not much that can be done for it. If it were water bloat, then lemon would help, but in pg it's caused by rising progesterone levels. I know it stinks, but you might have to tell people before you're really ready, or try to wear clothes that hide it. Sorry. :(

I'm the same, nearly six weeks and my tummy is as big as I was at about 18 weeks! It has to be bloating but it's isnane, it's my second too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->