Is there a pattern when women get their BFP?

squirrel.

Happy mummy of three
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I just got a BFN on 9dpo and I'm angry at myself for testing, but I'm just wondering if we have patterns or usual days where we get BFPs regardless of different pregnancies? As in, if I got a BFP on 11dpo in my past 2 pregnancies, is it possible it's my usual day and there's no way I could get one earlier?

I'm just wondering physiologically if there might be a reason - i.e. I'm tall so this might mean I have longer fallopian tubes and therefore egg might take longer to travel etc. Or my body isn't good at passing hCG into urine.

I got a super faint squinter on 10dpo in the evening on a cheapie with my daughter even though I'd had BFNs in the morning on FRER and clearblue, then 11dpo I had a proper positive test on both. With my son we weren't trying, but I suspected at what must have been 11dpo (period was due three days later) and I thought I saw a super faint line on a clearblue plus, but put it down to me being crazy and ignored it (I wasn't obsessively TTC back then and didn't know super faint lines counted!). So if in my past pregnancies I didn't get positives till 11dpo, is it likely this might be what my body just does?

I get driven crazy by these stories of early BFPs on 7 and 8dpo and when I test those days, I then think I'm out because I don't get a BFP then. It's so silly, I know. I then read stats on pages like countdowntopregnancy, which state that an FRER is 64% likely to be positive on 9dpo?? What? Fertilityfriend has 16% for the same dpo. I just don't get which ones to believe.

Uh. Just obsessing.

Bump, anyone else notice this with their pregnancies?

My 1st was a surprise and i tested like a wk after af...my second was planned and i got a clearblue digi bfp at 9dpo but did c a faint line on a frer at 7dpo(then nothing at 8dpo-so much for progression!), i had a mc last yr and that showed up at 9dpo too so maybe that's 'my day'....implantation can happen between day 6+12 as far as i know so if it happened on day 6 you will prob have hcg starting to be in your urine by day 8 but if it happens on day 12 you won't test pos until about day 14(day af due)...day 9 seems about average but later is fine and happens all the time. You are so not out yet hun x

I always get mine 9dpo v v faint then a good clear positive 10 dpo so I must have quite earlier im planters.
So if you didn't get a bfp Til 11dpo with previous pregnancies is have thought it unlikely go get one at 9 dpo, I definitely think most women would have a 'pattern' for implanting in the same way they have a pattern for length of af, length of cycles etc, it's all unique to ourselves.
Best of luck!

I'm only 5 ft and didn't get a bfp with our son until CD39 ...20DPO so I know its not affected by that lol

I think it more has to do with when conception and implantation takes place. Also where your hcg level started at
https://whenmybaby.com/implantation-doubling-calculator.php

With DD I got BFP 14DPO and with this one I got BFP today at 12DPO

Thanks for responding ladies. Seems there is some kind of pattern for some women. I got another BFN today on 10dpo :( if I don't get one tomorrow I'll assume I'm out. The last two times I had a BFP by 11dpo.

I think if there is a pattern, it may have to do with LP. But I ding think there's any kinda pattern because you can O on the same day but maybe implant a day or two earlier or later and HCG may start at a different level so will completely change when to expect a bfp

I researched this quite a bit last month as I had got a BFP at 8DPO amd wondered of I would again. It seemed a little more than half of women get there BFP around the same times, the other women can vary quite a bit. As with everything, there are no concrete answers, just the awful wait! Did you test again today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->