Is there a place for mums like me?

sequeena

Winging it.
Reaction score
Is there anywhere on here where mums like me can talk? We really want to TTC again. We have an almost 5 year old son. It may never happen. Not only do I have quite severe PCOS but our son is disabled and mainly undiagnosed. We don't know what the future will be. We know his problems stem from a genetic condition. One that I likely carry and pass only onto males (familial history). We just started a new genetic study to find a diagnosis.

I can not get excited about WTT. What is before WTT? I can't even think about TTC. It's breaking my heart. 1 sibling for our little boy. One more baby to love that's all We want :cry:

I honestly don't know but didn't want to read and run. Hugs!

Thank you :hugs:

It's a really hard situation and I wish I could just stop think in about it. I'm trying so hard to be responsible. I'm not sure it would be fair to have another child and I don't know how it would impact on my son either.

But the thought of him being alone when we pass away is horrible :( I don't know if he Will have a family of his own.

Have you tried posting about this in the special needs forum? Maybe people there have had questions like yours?

I can't imagine how hard this must be for you. And I hope you get some answers on your son's diagnosis soon.

I actually am a younger sibling to a brother with pretty serious mental disabilities. I really have no answers I just know my parents went through this also and how difficult it was for them.

So yeah not sure what I am trying to say. Just wanted to send hugs and strength your way

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"