Is there a second line, or am i crazy? Opinions please!

mizzywizzy

Reaction score
So this "second line" came up within the 3 minutes. It's fmu at 8dpo.

Is it an indent line ? And can anyone explain the difference between indent, evap and true positive

Let me know what you think Pls :)

Attachments

• IMAG5997.jpg
    IMAG5997.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 55
  • IMAG5999.jpg
    IMAG5999.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 44
I *think* I see something faint, but can't be sure. Typically evaps show up after the time limit, so if you are seeing something after 3 minutes, it might be your bfp! Good luck :)

I'm sorry, but I'm not sure what I'm seeing...

On the first (left) photo I see a thin pink line on BOTH sides of the control line. On the second (right) photo, I can't see anything... But since I see two additional lines on the first photo, I'm pretty sure my phone (or my eyes or both) is playing tricks on me.

I hope this is your lucky BFP!

Oh, an evap is an evaporation line - the line that appears where the test line would be when the urine dries. An indent line is an actual dent on the strip. And a true positive test is a test that shows the two lines and the second line is neither an indent nor evap.

There miiiiiigggghhhhhtttttt be a line there. but you are only 8dpo. If that is a real bfp though, HCG doubles every two days about so wait a couple days and test again. Hopefully the line gets darker.

Evap lines
These show up after the allotted time and it happens when your urine has evaporated off the strip.

Indent lines
This always has no color. It literally looks like an indent on the test. The line is either white or gray and this is the antibody strip.

The first picture should be an evap line, second an indent line and the last a faint bfp.

I found these pictures off of peeonastickfreak.com

Hope this helps! And good luck to you :hugs:

Attachments

• IMG_3023.jpg
    IMG_3023.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_3022.jpg
    IMG_3022.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_3024.jpg
    IMG_3024.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 15
It's driving me insane!!! I wish I never tested this early but I'm glad some of you lovely ladies kind of see it lol. You would think that evaps and indents don't happen on frers since they aren't cheap but go figure lol

Hmm.. There might be a line. Not 100% sure though. But you're only 8dpo. Test again in 2 days. Then the line should be darker. :)

I'm pretty sure I see two lines! But test again with fmu !

Hmmm...I kind of see a weird shadow of line! But I'd test for the next few days to see if it gets darker.

I got a clear bfp this morning at 9 dpo !! It's still very faint but definitely there

Attachments

• IMAG6012.jpg
    IMAG6012.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 43
Congratulations! Yes, I definitely see that one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->