Is there a second line???

Blueberry82

TTC First Baby
Reaction score
Hi lovelies, I just had my first FET and the doctors said I should poas 11dp5dt however I caved this morning and tested with a frer at 9dp5dt.

I thought it was a bfn but then I looked harder and kind of squinted and I'm sure I can see a super faint second line. Can you see it? Is there still hope?

I'm in the Uk having treatment in nhs and haven't been told about a blood test. My clinic just said to ring them with the results after 2 weeks.

Please help!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 45
I think maybe I see something, but I can't tell if there's color or not. I'd test again tomorrow. Good luck!

Thanks! I think its a teeny bit stronger in real life. I have a Clear Blue Digital but I'm not ready for the harsh 'not pregnant'. Happier squinting! x

There's a girl in a different thread in here who had a basically negative frer, but then took a CB weeks indicator digi, and got 1-2 weeks. I completely understand wanting to hold off though. I'd probably be the same way.

I see two lines. fx for you hope it gets darker :flower:

I see a line! Congrats and H&H 9 months to you!!

Just thought I'd update, I did another frer this morning and there was no second line at all. Just stark white :( thinking that's me out...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->