• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Is there a section where I can post about...

Status
Not open for further replies.

beth_terri

Reaction score
Firstly I know this will get locked soon, I'm just trying to find out which section of the forum I'm allowed to ask the question, if any.

Where can I ask about abortions? (Not for me personally)

There isn't a section where abortions are allowed to be discussed as far as I know. :flower:

There is only the ethical prenatal losses section which is to support women who have had to terminate for medical reasons...but abortion doesn't fall into that category :flower:

Theres only the ethical prenatal losses which obviously are very specific circumstances but apart from that no.
x

There is no section on bnb unfortunately, I wish there was one to speak with others who have been thru similar situations and to offer advice.
Rules are rules.

Because it's a baby and pregnancy forum site then it's against the rule, there is a place for ethical losses. I think it's fair it's a suet where many women and struggling with fertility or desperately trying to stay pregnant, or those with multiple losses or just suffered one.

While BabyandBump tries to remain pro-choice on most subjects, out of respect for majority of our members that are either trying to conceive, or pregnant, we ask that you do not discuss topics on abortion and terminations outside of the 'Ethical Prenatal Losses' forum.

Thread locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back