• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

is there a way.........

Dionne

Reaction score
i can cancel a bid i have made on ebay?

i have been bidding on something i am now the winning bidder. but i am sure that the person that keeps bidding is the seller bumping the bids :twisted:
they have no feedback and joined yesterday :?

i dont want it now. i bet i get 2nd offer any way

can i cancel my bid :(

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI...MEWA:IT&viewitem=&item=290070930977&rd=1&rd=1

I dont think now because there is only 2 hours left :( TBH I dont think that item is worth it, Rebecca has a nice one in pink and I bought it brand new in Adams for £12 think they r chancing it!

i no, but you cant get hold of them in big sizes now 2 yr old. i got Harleys for pennies as they are every where for babies but no one has them for Dior.

if you come accross a nice pink thick one let me no :) 18-24months
we walk to the shops and round the park alot and her legs get cold so i need one.

im not going to bother paying for it then. stuff it its only 1 none payment.
by lookng do you think its the seller bidding?

to make a new account i need a card dont i?

no u can register ur same card but u need a different email form the one u have.

BTW that is definitley the seller - barroncarter has 0 feedback-chancer!

dionne he can cancel it right now,e-mail the seller and say i dont want this now,my husband has just walked in the doro with a new one!

If they get snotty say fine I will elave you a negative
they will retract this bid and if they wont threaten them with shill-bidding.

I was seeing if I could use an old account to out bid for you but cant find the bloody password or my old e-mail I used for it.

Would do that if I was you

Bex.x

Thats really teh wrong way to go :?

You can cancel bidding as long as its 12 hrs or more left on the sale - Bar that the seller can but they don't have to.

If you really think the seller is doing this then create a second account ....

but if you create a second account and win,wont you have to pay still ?

Isn't there a way you can report the seller for bidding on their own item? The ebay staff must be able to see if its the same IP address

^ could try that although good luck getting eBay to reply! :roll: :lol:

if u create a second account u dont have to pay, they will just leave u negative feedback :D

Arcanegirl said:
Looks lie you were oubid by someone else anyways??

8)

got his one instead. its new with tags and cheaper
https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI...MEWA:IT&viewitem=&item=290074520375&rd=1&rd=1

Thats a bit like Rebecca's. its nice :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"