Is there always a faint line on pregnancy tests?

I was using a FR test; it wasnt colourless was definately a very very faint line which was pink. And guess what ladies - I tested again this AM. I cant believe it, i was only trying for one month!! Two cycles though as mine are very short but still!! Wow :D

Congratulations, h&h 9 months.
i got my bfp 1st month trying too xx

So happy for you! Congratulations xx

I was using a FR test; it wasnt colourless was definately a very very faint line which was pink. And guess what ladies - I tested again this AM. I cant believe it, i was only trying for one month!! Two cycles though as mine are very short but still!! Wow :D

Thankyou!! :) Is this little baby going to begin with a Z also? My boy begins with, and I am hoping for another C name just need to get my thinking cap on. Maybe Caelan or Caiomhe :) xx

Thankyou!! :) Is this little baby going to begin with a Z also? My boy begins with, and I am hoping for another C name just need to get my thinking cap on. Maybe Caelan or Caiomhe :) xx

Thankyou. Lol no i don't think so. We picked Zara as it went nicely with Zoe and i thought i would only have 2,but, i changed my mind!!!
Took us ages to pick names 1st 2 times so not sure what it'll be. We had a boys name picked both times but that started with an H!! Xx

They do sound lovely together @ab75! Zac for a boy? ;) sound nice and just happens to also start with Z lol.

Just wanted to update sharing my "symptoms" or lack of lol. I was getting cramps that made me think AF was coming and what can only be described as STARVATION symptoms as was hungry an hour after any meal and had to nibble constantly!! These started about 4 days after ovulation and continued to my AF due date. My "ovulation CM" stretchier watery looking one was present until about 3 days before AF being due and then changed to tacky (which made me think AFs coming, but nope :)!) Slight nauseous week up to period being due but never physically sick. And I ws never constipated like I hear is a big sign, quite the opposite actually :s. All symptoms are now completely gone :/... Which is odd. But yea sorry for the TMI but just wanted to put it out there incase it helps anybody :) xxx

Don't worry Waitn! You got a bfp so you are pregnant until a doctor tells you other wise! Your symptoms could have been anything (flu, stress, your imagination :) ) Honestly... I think it's more normal for people not to have symptoms until like 6 weeks. It's just us crazies on these boards who analyze everything (me included!) So just try to relax and enjoy the moment! :) Feel free to vent away or be worried though- I will listen!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->