Is there any chance?

cataleya32

Reaction score
I'm new here and have a question. I have pcos and was told by my Dr. that if I ever wanted to have more kids to schedule an appt and he would put me on something to help ovulate. So for the past 2 years I haven't been as careful as I would normally be bc I didn't think I could get pregnant. Well 2 weeks ago I stupidly had unprotected sex and he stopped and pulled out before he ejaculated. I asked him if he came and he said that he dribbled, but (TMI) it was all over my bed and both of us..so obviously was more than a dribble and I don't know if he meant he dribbled in me or what and I didn't ask. I figured it would be ok. For the past year I've been keeping track of my cycles and to my surprise they have been fairly consistent. They've been 30,34,28,38,43,34,33,32,33. Right now I am on cycle day 39. I had unprotected sex on the 2nd (the only day this cycle I had sex). I've been cramping for days, it's been a dull ache cramp in my pelvis and also my back. I normally don't cramp at all before my cycle starts but I do always have sore breasts a few days before I start AF. So far I have no sore breasts at all.

My question is: is it possible to ovulate with PCOS? I do always get EWCM, and I think I had it a few days up to a week before the deed.
Also, is a dull achy cramp like I described any indicator of pregnancy? I did have a very super light peach color when I wiped a couple days ago..which I had when I was pregnant with my last son. (I have 2 kids) That was 9 years ago so I feel like I don't remember a lot. But other than the cramping and that peach color once when I wiped my only other symptom is that I've been light headed..but that could be bc I'm stressing myself out about this.

I haven't tested yet, but I did buy some internet cheap test strips that should be here Monday and I will test then if I haven't started AF.

Thanks for any advice/input. I'll be sure to update when I know something.

Ovulation often does happen in women with PCOS, it's just unpredictable. I hope you get the result you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->