Is there any hope?

Charmed86

Reaction score
I'm so very early in pregnancy, I guess technically 3wks & 6days! I am due AF today or tomorrow & have had 2 faint BFPs (on 12dpo & 13dpo), today being 13dpo.

I've had a little cramping, mostly yesterday, but nothing really today. I've cleaned out my pet's cages today though & I'm worried I've overdone it. I've been for a wee & noticed some pink cm.

I'm so worried that this is it, that it was a fluke, a dodgy batch of HPTs or a chemical pregnancy. Please, someone tell me they had this &it was all ok.

I really want this baby, but I have this horrible, sinking feeling that AF is going to rear her ugly head :( I shouldn't have gotten so excited.

Best thing for you to do is not to worry!

I had a chemical the cycle before I conceived. I worried and worried with it, and was absolutely destroyed after. Didn't even try the next month had an accident, and got pregnant straight away.

So, after a chemical I would say that you're really fertile (not saying your bean won't stick, fx for that!).

I have no idea how many DPO I was, but AF was two days late before I got the faintest of faint positives.

The pink discharge just sounds like implantation bleeding to me which is totaly normal so try not stress out :hugs:

Thank you both, I hope you're right. I'm trying not to lose it, the bleeding seems to have stopped for now.. But it's so typical of my AF, normally 12/13dpo I will spot and then the next day AF shows :( I am so scared to even attempt to take my temp tomorrow morning, especially considering it dropped this morning. I'm going out in a bit to buy another hpt, just in case, but I'm not holding my breath. Praying for a sticky bean!!

You're right though, LuckyBug, at least I can get pregnant.. Even if it only lasts a couple of days! FX this bean sticks & if not, here's hoping one does soon!! xxx

Hi Charmed! It does sounds like IB to me too. I've had some cramping as well, but I assume it's from baby making itself nice and cozy.

Don't panic sweet just wait to see what happens. I had the pink discharge at the start of this pregnancy and like you got a positive on a pregnancy test before af was due so was a wreck in thinking af was going to come I'm now 10+3 and everything seems ok so far. Keep us updated xxx

Don't worry, it sounds like Implantation bleeding. I've had loads of cramping from when I tested positive (8dpo) until yesterday. Generally as long as you don't bleed bright red blood, as heavy as af would be and your cramps aren't so painful that you're bent over in pain then you'll be fine. Baby is just settling in and getting comfortable!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->