Is there any possibility?

R

rjb

That I could still breastfeed Adelaide?
I'm still producing milk and everything.
But she's been s month on the bottle.
I wanted to anyway, but now I really wish I had and if I can still I would want to.

Yes, it's possible.

Any chance you could meet with a lactation consultant?

Next time Adelaide is hungry, or maybe 10 minutes before her next feed, offer your breast to her. You never know :flower:

I couldn't meet with a consultant but I can try my best otherwise

yes.
put you baby to your breast whenever possible, iF she has a dummy, allow her ot use you instead of the dummy to help your milk supply.
Get pumping (or hand expressing) to up your supply.
If she latches well your already half way there!
xx

If she's able to latch, you should be able to do fine.
Otherwise, see if you can get a nipple shield. That's the only way I get Finn to latch.
A manual pump can help as well, if you dont want to drop the money on an electric.

I say go for it.. i wish i had put kent back on the nip. I had mastitus really bad in each boob and so it was hard for him to get milk. I had to put him on formula for a while and was to worried to put him back on the breast incase the masitus came back. So i left him on the bottle. I really wish i can gone back to the boob though.
Good luck and hope LO latches.

you can!! do lots of skin to skin and try to get her to latch as often as possible to bring your supply back up!

Try skin to skin, and when she's hungry, hand express a few drops of milk onto her lips :hugs: xxx

Yes it's worth a try. I agree with the others, try skin to skin lying her on your chest etc first then when she's hungry offer the breast. Good luck, :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->