Is there anyone else not liking their changing shape?!

helz81

Mum of 3
Reaction score
I was really hoping I wouldn't feel like this,but I did last time,so thought I might. Just feel sooooo fat and flabby! I hate the shape of my 'bump' as it isn't neat,it's all flabby and wobbly. I seem to be hoarding fat on my stomach like theres no tommorow. Now with summer around the corner Im gonna have to try snap out of this cos I can't hide under my coat!

Well, for me the biggest difference so far has been my rear end getting bigger, so I am not a fan of that!

I can sympathise! Some people look so good when pregnant. I'm normally a size 12 and a c cup, but i've gone up 3 cup sizes and i've put on so much weight around the stomach and waist. Worst was I thought that at least my rear and thighs were normal, but over the last days my mw told me to rest in bed and, great, i've put on even more weight. Now I'm 7.5 kilos more than normal and when I went to buy maternity trousers today I had to buy size 16! I feel like an elephant. So don't worry, you're not alone!

I look like a great big fatty hephalump. Not pregnant especially, just tubby. bleurgh. I hope she gets bigger soon so I look more obviously pregnant and less like a chubby girl with a humungous bum, bbs and lots of spare tyres.

Ohhh yes, im trying not to think about it but its hard! lol. Its really hard when its nice weather aswell as you just wanna hide yourself! my bum getting bigger too and my stomach! xx

Yes and my boobs have got huge,they were big before but now Im bursting out of an F cup and I just feel ginormousand quite ugly if Im honest..my skin is dull and my hair has gone flat as a fart. Maybe Im just having an emotional day. Hope I feel better tommorow! Don't get me wrong,I love my baby already and Im so glad to be pregnant,and feel lucky to be too..just wish I could feel differently.

Im hating myself cos all I can think about today is how much I can't wait to have the baby then I can get back running on my treadmill and dieting. Feels like Im losing control when every pair of jeans or trousers I try on are tight

Honey i totally understand! i was just crying to my DH that i'm big fat and pregnant :( i've only recently developed a roundish tum but to a stranger i still don't look pregnant, it's a bit like is she? or she she just a little fat? i've gone from a slim size 10 and gained 1 1/2 stone, my boobs have gone massive and i hate how everyone is commenting on that i feel like public propety! i feel like locking myself in my room for the next 3 months! all that said i love feeling my little baby boy wriggling in me and it all feels worth it then, but it's bloody difficult!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->