Is there anyone here from Dorset, UK?

tiggerpony

Reaction score
I don't know if this is the right place to ask but was wandering if anyone here was from my area and fancied meeting for a coffe with our lo's? I feel so crap recentley and like none of my current friends really understand what I'm going through. I do have a couple of friends with babies but other than on the phone they are really to busy to meet up. I am about to have quite major surgery due to the fistula caused by the 4th degree tear, just before xmas and it sucks. I am so fed up of everything and I think my "mild" PND has gotton worse, because (I know I am going to prob get slated for being honest but right about now, I don't care?) right now I am on here, typing, crying while my 14 week ld baby girkl is crying because her gums hurt (I assume?). I pick her up and cuddle her, she cries. I've given her some teething gel and she still cries. She has had some calpol and been winded, she still crying. She has been crying now in her bouncy chair for 35 mins - and I'm sat here, just staring at her. I don't feel anything either. Apart from annoyance that she is crying and I can't stop her. On top of this, I am ment to be packing because we are moving soon (locally). I went to my doctor and he diagonsed me with PND but said it was mild. So, right now, why do I feel like I want to walk out the flat without my LO? And just pretend that I dont have a baby, and that I don't have a un-healed 4th degree tear? And that I don't have poo seeping out my bits!? And pretend that my life is what it used to be? Urgh... this post has turned into a rant....I was only ment to come on here to ask if anyone lives near me. Oh well feels a bit better now. Although my LO is still crying.

I am so sorry hon. I live in London - would love to meet you if I was nearer!!! Is it worth going back to the Dr? Is OH home? Could LO be tired? My LO is always inconsolable when over tired. PM me anytime :hugs:

I would go back to the doctor if I were you. You have been through a lot and understandably it's had an effect on you. With help you can feel yourself again.

Where in Dorset are you? I'm in Poole and would meet for a coffee if you're near by :hugs: A good old moan and chat with another mum can help :)

:hugs:

I'm so sorry you feel like this. I'm in Plymouth so not that close but if you wanted to drive and meet halfway I would do that.

Definitely go back to your doctor before you start feeling any worse.xx

Hey, I'm in Bournemouth, happy to meet for a coffee / chat, always helps to have a good moan and chat to other mums. Hang in there :) x

I'm in Hampshire, about half an hour from Bournemouth :wave:

I am in Bournemouth too...................... thanks guys. I feel a bit better now when hubby got home and I had a bath. I don't know how we would go about it though? What part of Bournemouth do you live in, wouldnt it be scary if we already knew each other or went to the same school!?

Glad you felt better, i love a good soak in the tub :) we could all meet for coffee next week? Can you do a group private message on here? We could arrange it through that x

Eta... wallisdown

Aw shame I don't have a car at the moment. I'd have loved to have a mummy meet.

I'm glad you're feeling better tiggerpony :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->