Is there anyone TTC baby #6 I feel alone :(

Fairydust22

Mum of 5 TTC my miracle
Reaction score
Hi ladies I'm trying for baby number 6 me & my new husband have our youngest son together he is 15 months old i have 4 children from my first marriage I feel so alone there is not many people having big families I would love a ttc buddie I feel I don't belong on here :cry:

Didn't want to read and run. big families or small you should feel accepted here :hugs:
I'm TTC number two but would happily be your buddy anyway.
I understand if you want someone who has more children but hey ho, offering my support xxx

Didn't want to read and run. big families or small you should feel accepted here :hugs:
I'm TTC number two but would happily be your buddy anyway.
I understand if you want someone who has more children but hey ho, offering my support xxx

Hi thank you I would love to be your buddy :happydance::hugs:

I have a journal if you'd like to read/stalk xx

Hi & welcome!!! You should feel all of the love around here!

I'm the baby of 7 and have ALWAYS wanted 3-5 children, but we're having quite a time TTC#1 so I'm not so sure that'll ever happen for us. All the same I wanted to say welcome and I look forward to your BFP!>

Good luck in making your big family :) we are TTC #2 who will probably be our last, but didn't want to read and run :) you must be a very busy woman! Xx

Hi & welcome!!! You should feel all of the love around here!

I'm the baby of 7 and have ALWAYS wanted 3-5 children, but we're having quite a time TTC#1 so I'm not so sure that'll ever happen for us. All the same I wanted to say welcome and I look forward to your BFP!>

Thank you for making me feel welcome its lovely having a big family I feel like I belong here now :hugs:

Good luck in making your big family :) we are TTC #2 who will probably be our last, but didn't want to read and run :) you must be a very busy woman! Xx

Thank you this will be our last baby if I ever get my bfp I am very busy it's all worth it i love being a mum my house is never quiet ha ha :flower:

I'M TRYING FOR #6!!!! YAY!! :happydance: I have 2 boys from a previous marriage, 2 girls from my husband now and 1 step-son. I am SO happy I'm not alone! I LOVE being a mom and I LOVE LOVE LOOOOOVE being pregnant. I have been extremely lucky to have had easy labor with all of my kids. We've been trying for over 18 months now. I had a reversal in April of 2012. My OB started me on Clomid. I'm on CD 8 having to take the pills CD's 5-9 so only one more day then it's :sex: time! LOL!

:wave: I'm so happy there is some one else on here the same as me I totally agree I love being pregnant I'm on CD 7 I'm really hoping I get my bfp this month

Hurrah! I'm glad you 2 found each other! :) i bet there are more ladies trying for 4,5,6 +(!) So will comentagain to 'bump' you up the board! Good luck to both of you and your lovely broods! Xx

:wave: I'm so happy there is some one else on here the same as me I totally agree I love being pregnant I'm on CD 7 I'm really hoping I get my bfp this month

I'm hoping the same, but then again, I'm always hoping for that BFP. Even though we've been trying for #6 for a while, I'll still be in disbelief if/when (God willing) I see those 2 beautiful pink lines...and then I'll take 6 more tests just to confirm the previous 6 LOL!

Hello, Im carrying no10 and we do seem to be the minority on here sometimes:) But Ill happily stalk along aswell to cheer you on with no7!! Whats your boy/girl atm???!!!

I will be trying for #5 come October :happydance:

Not far away from you either as I am in Doncaster :thumbup:

I'm hoping the same, but then again, I'm always hoping for that BFP. Even though we've been trying for #6 for a while, I'll still be in disbelief if/when (God willing) I see those 2 beautiful pink lines...and then I'll take 6 more tests just to confirm the previous 6 LOL!

I will keep my fingers crossed for you :hugs:

Hello, Im carrying no10 and we do seem to be the minority on here sometimes:) But Ill happily stalk along aswell to cheer you on with no7!! Whats your boy/girl atm???!!!

Thank you it's lovely to have support :hugs: I have 3 boys & 2 girls my eldest is 16 my youngest is 15 months

Hi there,I'm almost identical to you I have 4 from my first marriage my youngest is with my second husband and we are trying for #6

I will be trying for #5 come October :happydance:

Not far away from you either as I am in Doncaster :thumbup:

Hiya wow we are close it's not far to Doncaster from Nottingham it feels like only yesterday when I was trying for my number 5 and I'm back here trying for number 6 lol :)

Hi there,I'm almost identical to you I have 4 from my first marriage my youngest is with my second husband and we are trying for #6

Hiya wow that is amazing that we are identical it's great having a big family :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->