is there anyone wtt about nov 14 time?

baby_galaxy

Reaction score
Hi,
im looking for anyone who is waiting to try to conceive about november time?
Im wanting to keep everything a secret from fam and friends and so would love to be able to chat to someone in the same boat and also know the best time to start vitamins or anything before trying
thanks guys

I am going to start trying at end of November/December time (dependent upon success of reversal op) :)

I would love to start TTC at the end of the year but need to convince dh first!

I would love to start ttc then, it would give us 16 months to finish our house. It's when I want to start ttc, It's just a case of persuading the bf!
Don't know if he will bring it foreword but a girl can dream!

My OH and I plan to start TTC at the end of October, pretty close to November. :) We will be trying for my fourth and his first. I dont plan on telling any family or friends when I'm TTC, except my best friend. I would tell my other best friend but my OH is her uncle, so it may be a little weird. :haha:

Great, good to know theres some other people waiting for around this time.
my oh agrees and were gunna keep it a secret but im gunna need loads of people on here to talk to about it otherwise id explode :D it would be our #1 and were very excited, feels like nov is ages away though....

We are also planning on trying in October/November. Dh wanted to wait a year after getting married to try for our first. It seems like ages away but it will fly

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->