Is there anything there?

happycupcake

‘Mrs Hudson took my skull.’
Reaction score
Hi,
Sorry to just jump in feet first asking for help! I just wondered if anyone can see anything on this. I think it's probably way too early as I think I'm only 9dpo at most! I thought for a split second I saw a shadow of a line there, but I think I'm most likely crackers, it have been looking for too long. Anyway...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 124
Oh, and please excuse the splatters of Danish oil on the windowsill behind, some dipstick wasn't very careful and I can't get it off :cry:

Something is also catching my eye. Fx it gets darker for you!

Ooo so perhaps I haven't gone crackers then! Thank you :) X

I see something! Looks a lot like my 9dpo test! Hopefully tomorrow's will be darker!x

Thank you for your replies! I may have done a couple more... A Superdrug early test and another frer after holding it for four hours and pretty sure I can see something really faint on those too. I won't be putting the tests down any time soon I doubt

Do another in the morning if you can! Following for an update!!

I have more, two more. One more Superdrug early test and a frer, not sure which one to use tomorrow though. I will probably order some from Amazon this evening as I will get next day delivery free and they are a quid cheaper than the shops

I see a faint something. The Superdrug early response tests were the ones I got my early bfp with, I was getting lines on those way before my ic's.

I have more, two more. One more Superdrug early test and a frer, not sure which one to use tomorrow though. I will probably order some from Amazon this evening as I will get next day delivery free and they are a quid cheaper than the shops
My line was more noticeable with frer than it was the superdrug one. Couldn't tell if the superdrug one was an actual line or just an evap so did a frer the same day and had an obvious, but faint, pink line! Good luck! X

I see something! I would definitely test in the morning, but for sure the next day since that would be about 48 hours since the first!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->