Is there anything there?

Sorry been busy! Nothing exciting to post, I *think* I am about 10dpo but I am going by the familiar pains/cramps I felt mostly. The app I use to track my cycles puts ovulation at about 15th but I felt those pains on the 12/13th. I am due according to the app on 30th but for the last three cycles I have been one day earlier than the app has said so... Anyway, very early and anything I feel I can't really count as a symptom since I experience most of the typical early pregnancy symptoms during my cycle anyway, especially the week up to my period. The only things that have been out of place for me has been the bloating and cramps/period like pains which I have had for days now, but usually I wouldn't have this until the day before, two days before max, my period so not sure what that's about!
Tests don't look any different today, except the Superdrug test which has gone wonky! Must be a faulty test. I have ordered more frer's which should arrive today.
Will post photos of today's tests which I did at about 8am, meant to be fmu but I had to pee at 4am (actually, that's also unusual for me as I usually am fine to wait till it's time to get out of bed, but coincidental probably)

So there are two photos of each but both same tests taken today...
Ok, that did not work... Hmmm

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 49
Not sure how to upload more than one photo at a time :wacko:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 49
The other photo of the Superdrug wonky test

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 19
The frer, looking blank I think...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 42
Does the frer look like it has anything on at all?x

Thought it did but I think it's my eyes playing tricks on me x

i can definitely see it on the frer. looks like the start of a bfp!

That's what I thought. If it is then you'll definitely see something in a day or 2 x

My order arrived a few minutes ago so I have two more. Tempted to do one tomorrow but wondering if I ought to just leave it till Thursday

If you do you have more will power than I did!! As soon as mine hit the doormat I was using them!! :haha: x

I must have easily done about 8 tests in 3 days when I first saw a faint line! X

Yes I remember doing a fair few with my son! There was only a faint line on a frer with him and my cycles were like clockwork at that time, so I knew I was four days before period due. In total contrast though I got the darkest lines instantly with my daughter, and a 3+ on a digi! Everyone said twins, but no, just the one girl who clearly wanted to make herself known �� X

Well I hope you get a line in the morning! Make sure you update with your next test!! X

Looks pretty much the same today as yesterday but will post a photo anyway. Top is from today, bottom from yesterday. It's weird, on my phone I'm sure I can see a really super faint line but on my iPad I can't.

Ok so for some reason it's wonky, so the one on the left is the top and right is bottom

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 42

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member