Is there anything there?

Definately see a line on both, dont stress 😊 It will hopefully get darker soon xx

Definitely seeing lines!! How long are you gonna leave it to test again?x

About five minutes most probably lol! I have one more frer which I will use tomorrow, then will probably buy some more because if there looks like there's something on it I won't be satisfied until it's a properly dark line.
I have period like cramps today though, just like I would get the day before/on the day of my period

Haha! You sound like me! I think around 10dpo I tested and then did one about 45 mind later! Lol!

Cramps can be a promising sign. I had them from about 3 or 4 dpo and they carried on and still have them now. When is af due? X

I have had them on and off for about the same time, due about 29/30th X

Cramps I think are the first symptom when pregnant mostly at th beginning because its said that th uterus is expanding and the little baby is attaching to the wall 😊

I have nothing more on any tests to show really. I used an app to invert a photo of one a did yesterday and I can see the skinniest little line there, I think! But I wonder if that's coincidence, just a shadow cast on it from something, I don't know.
I got heartburn earlier which I do not usually get, but by this time with my youngest son I was getting a faint but clear line on a frer. My cycles were like clockwork then though, whereas now they are varied. The last three cycles have been 26 days but before that they changed pretty much each cycle so it could be that I didn't ovulate when I thought I did and it's too early, or there's nothing there... I will find the photo I altered and post it. I'm thinking though this cycle is just being mean to me lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 17
Ignore the bottom test though, I see absolutely no line on that

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 28
This is from fmu today but I don't see anything on these

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 32
I see something on the top tweaked test. I'm going through the same thing with these tests and seeing a line and now not seeing a line. It really is so heartbreaking. Good luck!

I do on some but definitely not today's tests. I can't see anything on those. I think I will just keep poas until I use them all or af arrives

Just thought I would update this. I tested again with a frer the following AM and there was a definite, but very faint positive. AF then arrived. Ah well, at least my bank account is relieved, the amount I must have spent on tests :o

Thanks for the update! God I wish our bodies would make up their minds

So sorry hon. This is why I swear off early testing every month....but then the 2WW starts and....yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"