Is there more that 1??

hun i can see it too, i would maybe give them a wee phone, when the woman did my scan she put a pic in my file, i dunno if thats because of the problems i had with my last preg or if its routine so id phone explain the situation n hopefully they'll have a pic n can have a look...how exciting though! x

Ok..so I am curious here...Any update?? Did you call? What did they say??

OOOOOOOOOHHHHH how exciting huny ring them for sure :) x x x

there is something there hun! Take ur scan pic to your MW and see what she thinks!
How exciting if you get another scan and find an extra one x x
Keep us posted

I still feel like there could be 2. Im going to see the midwife on the 11th Jan so Im going to ask her to take a look.
Over the past week I have started getting a bump and family keep commenting on how big it is for 11 weeks so maybe we are right, either that or it is too much food over xmas and the new year.

Il keep you all posted xxx Happy new year xxx

I think I can see it too! How exciting if you found out you were having twins! But it also looks like it could possibly be part of the bladder or overies...who knows.

If it is found that you are having twins, I think you should find a new mid-wife! If us untrained internet nerds can see #2 and she couldn't...?

I can see something and I am sure the nurse who scanned you saw the same thing. I think it is odd that she never made a comment about two heartbeats if it were twins, surely she would have looked at each and checked for heartbeats.
I definitly see something but just not sure it is a 2nd bean, with no heartbeat shown to me, I wouldn't get my hopes up. JMO

i can see a shaded area over from the baby but to be perfectly honest i would be really surprised if it was a twin, i mean if we can identify multiples from a still and the professional missed it while having the scanner about your whole tummy, well there would be something seriously wrong - sorry to sound so negative hun, but i just dont think it could be so noticable to everyone but the sonographer :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"