Is there still hope? 6 DPO

littlehopeful

Reaction score
(**TMI ALERT**)

We recently started actively TTC with no success so far. This month on the 15th, I received a "Peak Fertility" result on my Clearblue OPK. I wanted to try to cover my bases and DH and I - BD on the 11th-13th, 15th (PEAK), and 16th, just to be sure.

On the 17th, 18th, and 19th I had EWCM which is very strange since this was after I ovulated, and normally doesn't normally happen.

On the 20th, yesterday, I noticed my cervix was still really high and soft but was seemed closed during the day. But I had light spot bleeding late last night (pinkish brown) and then again today but sporadically, but the amount was a little more then last night. Should I think that this is IB or is AF coming again this month?! I'm not currently experiencing any PMS symptoms that I normally do which is very sore breasts a week or so before my period and severe cramps the first and second day of my period.

Should I give up for this month and accept this is my period or could this be IB?

Don't give up so soon! The waiting is killer but you just don't know until you get a full blown visit from AF.

I agree! Dont give up hope until she shows!

I agree! Dont give up hope until she shows!

Well I have started bleeding more heavily (sorry TMI) so I think this is AF and not IB that showed. I think AF just started really light which is abnormal for me. :cry: So I guess we will try again next month.

Has anyone used Preseed? I've read good things but am not too sure. Anyone have any suggestions?? This is now 4th month TTC with no success.

I thought 6dpo was a little early for AF myself. And... I've read on the internet that if it's short (1-2 days) it can still be IB. Maybe one of the ladies who's had IB can chime in though?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->