Is there still hope for me?

LilPeanuts

Reaction score
Currently on cd 28. AF due tomorrow and I've had bfn's on the walmart cheapies so far. Today I am having very mild, occasional cramping. Cervix is high and closed and cm is almost non existant. Increased sex drive for past 2 days. I o'd on cd 16 so I'm about 12 dpo today. Wouldn't I be getting at least a faint bfp at this point? I'm starting to feel like I'm out this month :( Has anyone had bfn's on 12 dpo and still ended up PG?

This is my first month but from what I've read on here some people don't get bfp till late, don't give up hope until the witch arrives. Fingers crossed for you x

I didn't get a positive until two days after my period and only frer showed positive. The other brands took a few more days. The really cheap ones took a week

Yup it's possible hun, You may be cramping due to implant now, as 12dpo is the late end. And if so you won't see a bfp on a wally cheapie for 3-4 days but a frer would still take another 2 prob for a very faint bfp
:dust:

I had a bfn at 12dpo and a faint positive at 15dpo. Hoping it's late implantation for you. Good luck

You could have had a late ovulation. I didn't ovulate until CD22 of a 27 day cycle once and didn't get a positive until after AF was due. It was frustrating to say the least. Fx that you get your :bfp: this month!

have you tested again today peanuts? fx!

No I haven't yet! I'm still holding out to see if AF shows but so far no signs of her other than more dull cramping. I'm so nervous to test again and be disappointed :(

Right on time. AF showed today :( I'm out this month!

ah rubbish :hugs:
im currently on cd2 so feeling the same as you atm :(

trying to be positive though, fingers crossed for next month! :)
:flower:

ah rubbish :hugs:
im currently on cd2 so feeling the same as you atm :(

trying to be positive though, fingers crossed for next month! :)
:flower:

At least we aren't stuck in the 2ww anymore. That's one positive to this, right?

I'm not getting my hopes up but what I thought was the start of AF today turned out to be a moment of brown spotting and nothing since then. Maybe she's just a day late this cycle and will begin tomorrow instead. But I'm wondering if this is too late for IB? I'm 12 or 13 dpo today.

FX for you it is IB
12 dpo is the late end of implant- test in 2 days!
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->