Is there still hope?

WantsALittle1

Reaction score
Everyone always says there's always hope until AF shows, but last cycle I knew things were going poorly long before she showed. Last cycle I had 24 hours of faint Wondfo BFPs, followed by 10 days of squinters/BFNs. I then had a very heavy, painful period, and bled longer than any period I've ever had. I am pretty sure I had a very early chemical.

This cycle, it's happening all over again. Two days ago, I got multiple faint blue dye BFPs under the time limit. Yesterday morning, I got another faint blue dye BFP. All the FRERs I took were negative. Confused, I asked my doctor for a serum hCG and that came back as not pregnant, with hCG < 1 miU/mL.

Is it more likely that I had an early CP, or that the faint lines I got on the blue dye tests were all evaps? Am I correct in assuming that it would be virtually impossible to get a + HPT in the morning, and then a serum hCG < 1 mIU/mL in the afternoon? i.e if this were a chemical, I would have expected my hCG to still be pretty high (closer to 8-9 mIU/mL) at the afternoon blood draw.

I've read that anything under 5 is negative, that's why the most sensitive urine test out there only detects 6.5 (Osom)...

Sorry if this isn't what you wanted to hear and I hope I'm wrong! Good luck!

https://americanpregnancy.org/while-pregnant/hcg-levels/

I understand that the blood test was negative... I am just wondering if faint + HPT in the morning followed by a negative beta that same afternoon is likely to mean that the faint lines were all just evaps, or is it possible that I had a very early chemical that started between the morning BFP and the afternoon blood test?

Since the it was the blue dyes that were faint and the frer was negative along with the blood I would side towards them being evaps. Unfortunately blue dyes seem to have a high likely hood of evaps

My fingers are crossed you get your bfp soon.

hey

being you took the test in am and had blood drawn the same day but in afternoon id say it was evap , also ive heard blue dye your more likely to get evaps with im not sure how true this is ive only now got back on to ttc wagon after implant removal my youngest is 5 .

sorry for your previous lost ,i however think this ocassion it was evap but without seeing picture couldnt be sure

hugs and baby dust to you

Thank you both. It gives me hope that all those lines might have been evaps because it means there is still hope that maybe the little guy hadn't implanted yet and maybe there is still time to get a BFP...

If they weren't evaps, that would mean it tried to implant but failed, and that I was out this cycle.

Thanks again for your honest opinions, I really appreciate it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->