:( is there still hope??

LucyEmma

Reaction score
Got a :bfn: this morning, not happy :cry:

I have had sore boobs for over a week now and i think im quite sure my period is due today, they are a bit irregular but i worked out from my longest period iv had since ttc and this is the day it would have been due.
I have been feeling a bit sick and tired aswell so got myself all excited and thought this will be the month but :bfn: totally burst my bubble this morning. :dohh: I think im going to give it another week and if im not on then test again and just hope and pray!? Does anyone think there is any hope??
xxx:hug:

:hugs:Its not over til the :witch: shows!give it a few more days if she doesnt come,seeing as your cycles are up in the air,you may have ov later than you think.I got a :bfn: this morn too with a frer!so i deffo know i'm out!
Good luck!

Of course there is hope. NO :witch: means that its not over for this cycle!

I do know how your feeling, I got a :bfn: this morning and i'm completely gutted :cry:.

I am getting symptoms like you are too, so lets just pray hard and hope for our :bfp:

:hugs:

another room for :hug:

:hugs:

dont give up yet honey.....Im over 2 weeks late and as tink and Lisa have said until :witch: arrives the party aint over.
I know it sucks, I can totally relate to the :bfn: I have had 5 and think I might be about to get a 6th but who knows.....keep ur chin up and let us know what happens. xxxxx:hugs:

if that baggage of a :witch: hasn't showed then there is always hope, its annoying cos :af: symptoms resemble Pg symptoms so when we are TTC we are more heightened to them and believe we are pg - I did this last month BUT you have symptoms so you are defo still in the race don't give up your :bfp: could be around the corner :D I really hope it is :hug:

Definitely still hope.

Just might not be strong enough pick up a :bfp:.

Good Luck and here is hoping the :witch:stays away !

Thanks so much everyone, thats put a smile on my face for the 1st time this morning! :hugs:
Will keep all updated and probs try again in a week thanks so much for your comments back much apreciated :hug: :hug:

I'm another one with a :bfn: on an FRer this morning, so my hope is also diminishing by the second!!!!

But as everyone says as long as AF is not here there is hope! I am due on Wednesday, Thursday at the very latest!

I'm another one with a :bfn: on an FRer this morning, so my hope is also diminishing by the second!!!!

But as everyone says as long as AF is not here there is hope! I am due on Wednesday, Thursday at the very latest!

:hugs: good luck honey xx

Lucy, as long as the :witch: hasn't shown up, there's always hope!! :D

Good luck to you!!
:dust: :dust:

Hope you get your :bfp: this week! Im full of hope now after the lovley comments left from my post this morning!

May we both have the great result at the end of the week hey!! Lol

:hug:

Don't let that :bfn: get you down. Like the other ladies so and I echo that NO :witch: means HOPE! Wishing you all the luck and hope in getting your :bfp:

sparklebaby hope you get your BFP too!! :D xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->