Is there such a thing as postpartum morning sickness??

Bubblesnbits

Reaction score
Hey all,

I've been Ill for weeks, I went back on the pill, had my period last week and still feeling sooooo sick. I take motilium daily?

Is this hormonal or normal postpartum?

Dunno but I've been getting nauseous too and have been for ages. I'm not on any birth control so I assumed it was just the hormonal changes.

I thought it might be that too but it gets to the point that my throat closes when I eat and I start choking on food because the stomach acid is coming up my windpipe. I can't be preggo right? I just had a period. Feels so much like morning sickness

I hate to ask this, but any chance you could be depressed?

I had constant morning sickness type nausea for the first six months, then actual morning sickness before my MC, and now I get sick around ovulation time. My HV told me that post partum nausea is very real and as you said, is caused by changing hormones. I was hoping that after going through hyperemesis that I'd be free of the sickness now, but nope!

I barfed alot after having LO. Smells got me, eating the wrong foods. I am now mostly (for some reason yogurt goes Ok for me) lactose intolerant, and I was not before, only skim or 1% milk bothered me then, whole or 2% was ok. It all bothers me now, I had to switch to almond milk. Very odd. I think maybe we are extra sensitive to things because of nursing? Hormones? I am not sure but something was up. I still get sick from the smell of onions (used to LOVE them) and hate the taste of green peppers.

I don't think I'm depressed, stressed but who isn't with a 4month old. Think ill go to d doctor anyway, but don't feel so stupid talking bout morning sickness now :) thanks

Glad you're not depressed, just thought I'd ask because I get that with depression. Don't feel stupid, good luck with th dr and keep us posted x

When I went on the pill I had "morning sickness" for about 2 months :sick: I was just intolerant to it. Could it be that?

Ha d ticker must have reset, I haven't taken a pregnancy test by think I might to rule it out! However t did start when I went back on pill ! Maybe that it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->