Is there such thing...?

Firstinflight

Reaction score
Is there such thing as being boy or girl charged because I am having my 3rd baby and it is yet another boy. Is this just something I'll have to deal with or will I ever meet a daughter of mine someday. Among my relatives I have an uncle who had all girls and an auntie that had all boys. I am happy to be having a healthy baby regardless of gender but will I ever buy the pink, frilly and lacy for the nursery someday? :shrug:

Don't know?
My mum had 4 girls 1 boy, so did her mum. In the exact same order girl, girl, girl, boy, girl.
Have you looked up gender swaying? Check out the site gender dreaming.
At the end of the day hubby though it's which sperm gets there the quickest.
Sorry you didn't get to hear girl, I have two boys and hoping this one will be a girl. I've had two losses this year so I just am aiming for a healthily baby but won't lie I do want a girl and its our absolute last no more chances for us.

There's been some research that shows men can be predisposed to having more of all one gender than another. So a man with all brothers could be more likely to have all sons, and man with all sisters could be more likely to have more daughters. But it doesn't correlate with the mother's line.

I don't know, my mum and I have the same rare blood group I am the same build and everything yet she had 4 girls and I have a mixture.

A woman I knew yrs ago slept about a bit and have 7 kids by 6 different dads, they were all boys. So' I'm not sure on the theories here. I really think it's pot luck. Maybe some swaying helps I don't know.

I've heard girls sperm like a more acidic enviroment. But I really don't know its just 50/50

My mother is one of 10- 8 girls, 2 boys (one of the boys died of SIDS). The boys were the last 2. I don't know that her parents tried til they got a boy but, well...

Out of all of those sisters- I've probably got about 60 cousins, with about 90% of them girls.

My generation seems to have more of a mix. My oldest cousin ha1s 4 children- 2 girls, 2 unknown. My other cousins have a mix of boys and girls.

I felt the same way you did two years ago. I really thought that my OH and I just couldn't make girls, we already had 3 boys. even my Ob told me to never get my hopes up for a girl unless I changed partners. (Like that would happen) Anyway two years after that conversation I got a new Dr and a girl. We changed or diets a little (nothing drastic) and just did some slight timing with Ovulation. We decided to try for one more girl and did the same things and low and behold another girl. I truly don't believe that men make only one boys or girls. Because other wise it would make no sense that a woman would change partners yet still never have the opposite gender child.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->