Is this a 2nd line? Very Very faint!

Fish&Chips

Mum of two
Reaction score
Hi all,

It is clearer in the flesh so to speak but I was wondering if you girls could take a look and tell me if you think there is a chance this could be a very faint BFP?

There's a darker, more obvious picture further down!

Thanks!

F&C x

https://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/anng91/TestEdited.jpg

I see it!!! It's VERY faint but I see it!
Congrats!! I'm in the same boat right now...just posted a picture about an hour ago. I woke up from a sound sleep feeling really nauseated and decided to test since technically it was my FMO...and I got 2 lines...but one was faint...a bit darker than yours! You should keep me posted!!
Best of luck!

I can see it, I can see it!! Woooooo hoooooooo yey :)

Oooh I can see the second line, it's faint but it's there!!! Fingers crossed the next one will be much darker. When are you going to test again?

REALLY???!!! Whoo hoo!! I hope it gets darker tomorrow! Thanks ladies and congratulations wishing4bfp!!

Oooh I can see the second line, it's faint but it's there!!! Fingers crossed the next one will be much darker. When are you going to test again?

Probably tomorrow. Am going to buy a CB test in a bit so it's ready and waiting. Am very nervous that it wont be there tomorrow.

I have a feeling it will be :) Good luck

Ok I've darkened the picture a bit to see if it makes it any clearer?

https://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/anng91/TestEditedDarker.jpg

it's there alright. I'd maybe wait 2 days only because it can take that long for the lines to darken. I know my first tests at the beginning of last week and the following days were no different but 3 days later were darker and by the end of the week i had a respectable line. I did another FRER the other night and it was so strong. So if you're really early the line takes quite a few days to become dark (had the same thing with DS) not to say that you're lines won't be darker tomorrow, but the feeling is so much better when you wait a few days and get a great line. congrats hun and H+H 9 months to you.

i can.. just about see it..
you might just be in very early stages!! CONGRATULATIONS! :)
xxxx

i had a really faint one yesterday, so went and got cb digital, did it at lunchtime, it said:nope:, did the other 1 first thing this morning and got pg 1-2:happydance::happydance:, i can def see yours,congrats

Thanks costgang! I'm going to try with a CB test tomorrow morning! And congratulations to you!!! x

Yup, clear as day! Congratulations x

I can defo see a line!! I had a faint but noticable line on saturday, and then today its nearly as dark as the control line, so you should test again in a few more days just to be 100% but it looks good to meeee :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->