• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Is this a BFP or an evap? Don't want to get my hopes up...

HannahMae

Reaction score
Is this a BFP or evap line?! (1 Post)
Add message | Report | Message poster CobaltRose Tue 08-May-18 08:30:47

Hi everyone.

I sadly suffered a missed miscarriage four weeks ago. It was my first pregnancy. I had an ERPC on the 11th, stopped bleeding on the 21st, had a negative pregnancy test on the 26th, and ovulated on the 27th.

So, I'm 11DPO today. I took a FRER at 9 and 10DPO and got super super faint positives. I then popped to Superdrug and got one of their own brand. Took it this morning with FMU and got this...

I don't want to get my hopes up :cry:. The only thing I'm worried about is that the line appeared within a minute but disappeared after ten. That makes m think it's an evap. I dunno. Eyes please!

Thanks! :flower:

Attachments

• IMG_1010.jpg
    IMG_1010.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_1014.jpg
    IMG_1014.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_1015.jpg
    IMG_1015.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 50
This is hard to tell . Looks like evap or over saturated test ....BUT in the second pick it does look pink . It could just be too early to show properly once its dry . Test again tomorrow x also i had better like every time i used smu

definitely a faint line there... hope its the start of your bfp!

After using those tests myself those particular Superdrug tests I found were really unreliable. I already had had days of positives on other brands before I tried these, so I knew when it eventually decided to do something it was right, but if it had been the only test or first I had seen a line on I wouldn't have trusted it. I would try another to be sure it's correct

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"