Is this a BFP or Evap!?

liljenz1991

Reaction score
Hi ladies

Little bit of background....

I have an almost 7 month old daughter who took us 3 years to conceive. When my daughter was 5 months I found out I was pregnant! Yay! But unfortunately it wasn't meant to be and the loss began on Nov 24th 2015, I then had my next period start on Christmas Day (boo hiss). I do have irregular cycles and usually have no idea what's happening!

So I felt a bit weird last few days and randomly threw up (I don't throw up, ever!) so I took a test with a pot or saved wee (it's was my 2nd wee of the day but had to save in a pot while I went to town to buy tests!) any way I thought I saw something, but not sure, then about 30mins to an hour later it started turning pink and just got darker and darker! This peaked my interest so took one last night and nothing, not even an Evap today, took one this morning and not sure if anything there but it's not obvious.

The pic is yesterday's tests. What do we think?

The Month I had the miscarriage I used the same kind of test and they turned positive after time limit and I was pregnant.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 40
The bottom one is definitely a :bfp:

Was the top test afternoon?

But is it? It came up after time limit but this has happened before and I was pregnant but this mornings I think was bfn! Xxx

Sorry didn't see the bottom part yes was afternoon but this morning with fmu is negative and it's been a couple of hours X

An evap wouldn't have colour like that to it. Has this mornings changed at all?

No Hun not that I can see just looks negative! Really confused X

how strange. Did you take the test apart of anything?

Haha I have a load of Internet cheapie so I might take one of those in a bit as I haven't had a wee for a couple hours and it will be my second one of the day, however this mornings fmu didn't look super dark so maybe have better luck with my impending wee lol X

I took the test apart after it started turning pink cause I wasn't sure if my eyes were playing tricks on me lol xxx

I know taking them apart can cause Evaps, but never in my life have a seen one that dark, or pink.

Maybe just test again in a couple of days, good luck!

Thanks Hun, I had this before where it went pink later and I was pregnant unfortunately it ended in loss but nevertheless I was actually pregnant xxx

I can't imagine that bottom one NOT being a BFP. How long after the bottom one did you say you'd taken the photo? It's very smudgy in the background of the test and there's odd looking line bleed. I've only ever seen FRERs and pics of them clear nicely and leave smooth lines. Ie the background and lines might be a bit odd in first 60 secs when pee is travelling over the test but fine after that if you know what I mean

Let us no how you get on!!����

Joy bell I took the pic this morning but it did look lovely and clear yesterday I think that's just cause it's dried. But the line wasn't Til after time limit.

Literally just this min peed on an ic will check it in a mo X

Okay so I think I might be seeing things, there might be the tiniest bit of a line on the internet test!

Gonna see if it gets darker, might hold pee and do another one lol X

I can't get it to show up on a pic but I did do a first response in the same pot of pee so I will see what happens with that, as the test was filling it looked like there was a line and then now it's at 5 mins mark looks like something if you squint really hard lol so will see if it randomly turns pink haha.

Wish I knew someone that had the same experience lol.

Thanks x

Wondering if the first due had lots of dye and that why it's so dark? Perhsps you're just early and the other tests are showing an early positive?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->