Is this a BFP?....Update!! IM HERE!!

cat118118

mother of 1 and expecting
Reaction score
Hi all

A few weeks ago I posted a thread in the TTC forum asking if my pregnancy test looked positive. I did around 12 test all together and the lines got darker as every day passed. I really didnt feel pregnant so thought it was a false negative but then I was informed that can't happen or is very rare!

So I waited and waited for AF to a pear and she never did. I carried on as tho I was pregnant but then got really bad stomach pains and got really worried. I contacted my GP and told them the story and they thought I was pregnant and it was ectopic :-(

I went for a scan and it turns out I was 5w+5 !!!! They couldn't see alot as it was still early and scheduled me for another scan for in just over 2 weeks time to make sure everything was progressing normaly. They found a cyst at my firat scan so they wanted to keep an eye on it aswell because of were it was......

ANYWAY ENOUGH BABLING .....

I went for my 2nd scan yesterday and we saw a happy healthy 8 week little baby with a good strong heart beat!! We are over the moon :)

my Syston had also stopped a week ago so I was very worried that we wernt going to see anything when we went but I was wrong and we saw our little bean :) my symptoms have come back this morning with a vengeance!

So here is a picture of our little baby..

Attachments

• 20141204_125332(0).jpg
    20141204_125332(0).jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 21
Congratulations! What a relief to have proof of a healthy baby :)

Beautiful. Gives me something to look forward to when I fiiiinally get to see a doctor. Congratulations. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->