Is this a BFP????

Star dust

Reaction score
Can anyone see the second line? I'm 10dpo iv changed the photo colour so able to see it better

I hope it's not just me wishful thinking!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 70
I think best thing for me to do is test again in the morning! Fingers crossed!

Ill be joining you!
Fx and pray for a bfp at fmu!!!!

EEP

I normally do not have line eye, and I'm brutally honest, but I can see a line on your test.

I can see it too and usually have terrible eyes! :shock:
Hope you've re-tested and all is okay <3

I can see it but with the photo black and white its impossible to tell if its an evap or not...test again in the morning and good luck!

I see it, but agree that it could possibly be an evap! Test again in the morning!

Thanks all, iv test again and still the line is there but still faint! &#65533;&#65533; i don't want to get my hopes up but I really do hope this is it!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 56
I see it very very faintly in the first and a bit darker in the second. Keep testing and good luck!!

Now I'm confused the second line shows up almost straight away but then after 10mins the line disappears!!! :cry: grr so frustrating ... Af is due today but no sign of it yet ... I have full aching but nothing like period pains xx

:happydance:I did I cb digi today and it said pregnant 2-3 weeks!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!

WOW hun! I'd have thought the IC would have had a stronger line for 2-3 weeks on a clearblue! Are they 10miu tests?
Congrats - happy and healthy 9 months x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->