Is this a BFP?

ImpatientLiz

Reaction score
Hi,

Yesterday AF was 4 days late so, today marks 5. I have a lot of aching in my lower abdomen as if I'm going to come on but it's just not happening. My cycles are a bit all over the place anyway.

Yesterday I took a test, it came back with a faint line after about 60 seconds, 15 mins later was much darker.

Trying not to get my hopes up I took another today and the same has happened, quite a faint line to begin with. What do you think?

The photos were taken approx. 2 mins after testing both days before they got darker.

Attachments

• IMG_20170511_063056.jpg
    IMG_20170511_063056.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 19
My mind won't let me believe it!!! I need to stop worrying and just hope for a healthy 9 months I think!

My mind won't let me believe it!!! I need to stop worrying and just hope for a healthy 9 months I think!

Well I hope its a good thing!!! ( I myself recently got a BFP and Im still in shock and still completely unsure how I feel). If its a good thing then enjoy!!! :happydance:

It's definitely a good thing for us! We've been trying 5 months and I was starting to think it might not happen. Congratulations to you too! I wish a happy and healthy 9 months for you once the shocks settled a bit! :)

Congrats!!! That definitely looks like a positive to me! 👍 We are currently trying for #2 after coming off birth control for the first time.

I recall that initial shock! Even if you're planning it, you still can't quite believe it's real at first and it takes some time to process. Congrats and a happy and healthy 9 months!

Thank you all! It's such a bizzare feeling! Wanting it so much and when it happens the worry that something might go wrong still! I'm putting my worries to bed and relaxing. I wish for a healthy and happy 9 months! It's real!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->