Is this a faint bfp?! Finally??

ashleyg

Mama to three
Reaction score
Okay so I think I am 14dpo with no sign of AF but feeling other weird things. I've been so exhausted, headaches the last few days, and super emotional. Took this today and got this...what??

Attachments

• p1.jpg
    p1.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 33
  • p2.jpg
    p2.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 35
  • p3.jpg
    p3.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 22
I'm really not sure, I do see the line but doesnt seem v dark for 14dpo so I'd be worrying about it being an Evap. Could you try with s pink dye test? Good luck, hope it's your bfp 😊 x

It showed up in the time frame. Could that still be an evap? I dont have any FRERs left. I have been waiting for AF to show but nothing yet

Last picture

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 39
Me personally- never had problems with blue dyes, so I'd be swaying to bfp, but I know many that do so just makes me a bit cautious x

I don't like being a downer, but I seriously advise against blue dye unless it's a nice strong line... I'm pretty sure in some of your past threads, you have yourself experienced the blue evap within time frame. I would get a pink dye!!

really hope it's the start of a bfp for you, when do u think you will test again?

I'm not sure. I might wait a few more days to see if AF comes

I see it, it's very much like my blue line tests too. But I'm already late a week and still get that faint. So not sure what to tell you there. Hopefully this one is a sticky bean for you :)

Thanks ladies

Here is another one. Edited picture

Attachments

• edit.jpg
    edit.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 15
I see the line you are talking about. Whether it is the beginning of your BFP is difficult to say for sure right now. I have had faint lines on both frer and blue dye when I was not pregnant, but the line never darkened the next day. If the line is darker tomorrow then you probably have your BFP. I hope it is the start of something. xx

I hope this is your bfp! I've never used a blue dye so I don't know 100% how reliable they are except from what I've seen here and how many woman get a faint positive and it ends up being false.

My fingers are crossed that it keeps getting darker!

Thanks you guys. We will see tomorrow I guess

Looks like a faint BFP to me ! Only time will tell ..I hope it is for you :) good luck

I see the line but if your pregnant it show up on a frer by now. Id test with one of them good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->