Is this a faint bfp?

trying2bamom

Reaction score
Ok so DH and I have not been ttc but we haven’t been preventing. Usually we use the pull out method, but this past month DH have not been doing that. So my period is one day late. I typically use the Flo and Ovia app to say when I should come on. They have been spot on of when my period is to start ever since my periods have started to become more regular.

so the app said my period should have started yesterday, but it didn’t and today still no period, so I had a pregnancy test that was put up. I decided to take it this morning since there was no period when I went to the bathroom.

I’m not sure what my eyes are seeing. I waited the 3 minutes as the box states. Here is the photos I took. Please help.C554C1C0-574B-4A17-A27A-79680CD0DB46.jpegFADC49D8-A489-4665-9DB3-7CE60B5971CD.jpeg

I see it. I would try a pink dye test and good luck :)

I had a terrible evap on one of those a few months ago. I was definitely not pr and not even a chemical. i can't find a photo now but it was bright blue as well.
mate you able to get a frer or another sensitive test?

I had a terrible evap on one of those a few months ago. I was definitely not pr and not even a chemical. i can't find a photo now but it was bright blue as well.
mate you able to get a frer or another sensitive test?
Unfortunately I miscarried. I had took three more test. Two were frer and I took another clear blue. They each had the positive. I then started cramping and excetera. So I think it was chemical instead of miscarried though.

Unfortunately I miscarried. I had took three more test. Two were frer and I took another clear blue. They each had the positive. I then started cramping and excetera. So I think it was chemical instead of miscarried though.
So sorry about the chemical, I had a few of those, we probably would not have known had we not tested early but it's still very upsetting.

So sorry about the chemical, I had a few of those, we probably would not have known had we not tested early but it's still very upsetting.
Yea, I was thinking the same thing. Like if I hadn’t tested I wouldn’t have even known anything..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->