Is this a faintline

Kmx

Reaction score
Think I can see something really light (pic taken 5 mins after test was taken). Can u see anything.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 108
I'm on my phone and don't even need to enlarge the pic to see it!!!! Def a line!!

Agggh 10 mins after the time limit and it's so much stronger!!! I cannot believe it!!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 82
I think I'm around 9-11 dpo.

Worried as I painted my full house today and used White spirit to clean the brushes. No gloves or anything. So silly but didn't think it would be positive to be honest!

Ugh the worry begins

I think I'm around 9-11 dpo.

Worried as I painted my full house today and used White spirit to clean the brushes. No gloves or anything. So silly but didn't think it would be positive to be honest!

Ugh the worry begins

Haha no worries our bodies protect against such things very early on. Not to worry everything will be fine! Congratulations!

Thanks everyone. Took another test this morning and I see the line has darkened :). That's the last test for me I just wanted to confirm it was definitely right and had progressed.

The top pic is this morning and bottom is two days ago.

Yay!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 38
Congratulations. That looks a nice progression, well done you not keeping testing like a mad woman.

Hope you have a wonderful pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->