is this a good idea as a trial?

Missy85

Reaction score
so i do want to give it a go but want to trial as such is this a good deal? Ive heard you say BumGenius is really good?

https://www.fill-your-pants.com/product/90/110/bumgenius-nappy-trial-pack

obviously it is only 3 nappies but it would give me an idea right? im wanting ones that i dont need to put a waterproof wrap on really..

:wacko: im baffled lol

BG's are fab nappies hun, so yes. You're not saving anything £££ wise with that trial pack, except you get some liners free! :D

Some people use liners, some don't. I'm not really using mine BUT Deri has a sore bum and he never usually does so am avoiding them until it settles down (think it might be because his first tooth is coming through?).

Anyway, back to the point. Yes I'd defo say they're a brilliant starting point! They dry quick, good for night use, BTP and lovely colours too! :thumbup:

x

Oooo...meant to say, Fill Your Pants are fab. Ordered a nappy from them yesterday just before 12 noon and got it today!!!! :happydance:

x

Yea these are the ones without the waterproof wrap. As laurie says BG are pretty good. That deals not a bargain and tbh you could get away with buying just 1 to give them ago. Have you checked if liverpool council do an incentive scheme?

we are under St Helens Council and on there website they offer a deal on a set of cloth nappies but dont think it would be a make may ring and see...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->