Is this a high-risk pregnancy

Neesham

Reaction score
I'm 45 and I conceived for the first time in my life with the help of IVF. Because of that, I am extremely careful about my pregnancy and don't take any chances at all.

This is why I have abstained from sex or any sort of orgasm. I have read that sex is not recommended if you have a high risk pregnancy.

I'm 11 weeks pregnant now and I have no spotting or anything and the heart-beat is fine and the baby kicks too. However, can this still be considered a high-risk pregnancy given my age and the IVF?

I am having a lot of difficulty staying off orgasms but I want to take zero chances.

Given my situation (age, IVF and 11 weeks pregnant), is it perfectly safe to have regular sex from this point on?

I'm 45 and I conceived for the first time in my life with the help of IVF. Because of that, I am extremely careful about my pregnancy and don't take any chances at all.

This is why I have abstained from sex or any sort of orgasm. I have read that sex is not recommended if you have a high risk pregnancy.

I'm 11 weeks pregnant now and I have no spotting or anything and the heart-beat is fine and the baby kicks too. However, can this still be considered a high-risk pregnancy given my age and the IVF?

I am having a lot of difficulty staying off orgasms but I want to take zero chances.

Given my situation (age, IVF and 11 weeks pregnant), is it perfectly safe to have regular sex from this point on?

I dont know if you are considered highrisk. I was scared to have sex, too, for a while after finding out I was pregnant. At this point, Im pretty sure its ok to have sex and orgasm! Having orgasms is actually good for the baby, from what Ive always been told. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->