Is this a joke?

zenaa

Reaction score
I have no idea what dpo iam, I got a dd almost turning one, we are protecting except had this one time we did pullout. Serious? Could this happen? I mean we tried for 26 months with dd and dh has motility issues. So ladies how do I prepare myself for 2 under 2?

Attachments

• 20151118_075156.jpg
    20151118_075156.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 125
No joke here. The pullout method got us our 2.5 yr old son. Congrats!!!!

Wow! Must be quite a shock! If your body is ready hopeful you will be too. I hear after having one pregnancy you are more fertile, although with your hubbies motility issues I guess that has nothing to do with you. Anyway, looks like it was meant to be. Congrats! :)

Oo congrats on a little surprise! 2 under 2 is no walk in the park, but the good news is your kiddos will likely be great friends :)

DD was 17 months when DS was born, and now they are inseparable, bestest buddies!

Yes that is most definitely a positive!
We tried for two years to have our daughter and it finally happened then I decided to stop nursing her when she turned a year old and I got pregnant a month later!
Yes prepare yourself for two under two going to be a fun ride ! :) congrats!

Congrats! 2 under 2 really isn't that bad, mine are about 16 months apart. I'm now pregnant again....making it 3 under 3...that scares me!

Wow there is no denying those lines! Congratulations! Nice little surprise! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->