Is this a line? I have a IUD

Reaction score
i have a iud paragard, but ifeel crappy, with my 8 month old took me like 10 test to get bfp.. blue dye sucks i know but i got a super faint line my daughter
20150618_204334.jpg

Hi! I'm not sure I see something, but I'm not sure I don't. Test again in a couple days? Sorry for not being much help!

Can I personally ask you to edit your title? I had my Paragard removed a few months ago and have been trying unsuccessfully to get pregnant. I would kill for a bfp, so I understand your frustration but it does make me a bit sad :( obviously you don't have to, but never hurts to ask right? :)

yes of course i will, i know how it is i was in your boat about year ago, my daughter is now almost 9 months, i used topost on here all the time, and always thought i seen lines and finally i did.. and it was so faint your could barely see it, so trust mei know, its just i have the iud and im hoping im not, but wish best for you all,,,like i said been there, i never get af so it was hard for us.. but when its the right time it will happen

Hugs. You're sweet. Thank you. :) Have you tested at all since you had your 10 month old? I do feel like something is catching my eye when I look at it.

no i havent...i triedfor so long with her.. but i got a iud to prevent from having anymore...but we shall see i guess.. i always test bfn tons of times before bfp

Could you get a frer or a superdrug early? I'm insire on this test :hugs:

My eyes kind of want to see something I think, try clear blue!! I took one of those same ones and I thought I seen a faint line but wasn't sure, so I bought a clear blue test and got a faint positive no doubt, but sadly I ended up getting my 'period' so my doctor thinks it was a chemical pregnancy.

with my daughter i got like 10bfn, it took a while to show up and finally it did but was so faint.. im sorry to say this no disrepect i do not want another one thats why i got the iud

I know what you mean, we weren't expecting to be TTC but I think I got so excited after getting that faint positive now we want another...but these damn things are tricky. Best of luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->