Is this a line??? I need eyes

I see it. But recommend another in a few days. Hope this is it for you FX

Thanks ladies. I will try again in a few days!

Looks positive but Id buy a FRER! Good luck x

It looks bfp to me. Good luck, I can't wait to see a pink dye one!

I see the line good luck with a pink dye

Any update? Really hoping that was a true bfp for you!

Sorry to hear that! Those are no evap lines. Those are clear, and blue. I wonder if it was a chemical pregnancy and the hormones left your system quickly? So sorry, I can imagine how crushing that was. Hugs.

So sorry! I had a really nasty evap with a blue dye so now I avoid them I'd rather use an ic than a blue dye. X

Sorry to hear that! Those are no evap lines. Those are clear, and blue. I wonder if it was a chemical pregnancy and the hormones left your system quickly? So sorry, I can imagine how crushing that was. Hugs.

They where not as im being seen by Re, each day I took the test I went Iin for blood test. If there was hcg in my system it would have shown. I had two more tests but didnt put them up and the entire time I had zero hcg in my system..this isnt the first time I went through the ringer with those test. But I can say 100percent there evaps.

I am waiting a few more days to take another test! My period technically isn't even late yet so I don't know if it's too early for anything to show on another test. I *think* its supposed to arrive anywhere from May 13-15. I don't want to get disappointed if I don't see another line on another test :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->