Is this a Pos?!!!! 2nd opinion needed!!

magicvw

Hoping for a 3rd
Reaction score
So now I'm on my third pack of OPKs this cycle (I started as soon as AF buzzed off cos I haven't done them before so I didn't want to start too late.....)

Today my ticker says I'm ready to ov and this is my OPK- but is it a pos???!!!! (I'm irregular so it will be amazing if I'm having a text-book ov!!!)
It's not quite as dark as the control line, but almost.

The brand is Clear Ovu produced by Immuno Diagnostics USA. I don't know if they're available where you lot live- I live in Bulgaria. The instructions don't say anything about the line having to be the same shade or darker, but the instructions are almost non-existant!

What do you girls think?

Please say yes- we have BDd for 6 days non-stop and I need to see a light at the end of the tunnel!

Soooo exciting!!!!!

https://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn115/magicbabyvw/S7300423.jpg

It looks like it or just about. Maybe within the next few hours or a day.

i would say so....but not everyones gets darker.....when i did mine i used the darkest one as a pos which was a little lighter then yours.....id say if u do one tomo and its lighter then yes it was a pos but if u do 1 tomo and its darker then tomo's will be a pos...hope this helps x x x good luck x x x

Thanks!!! How can I resist the urge to OPK every time I pee today?:happydance:

OK - just looked at the packet again and it says that a positive means ov can occur between 12 and 48 hours later. I'm sure that I've read that most tests predict up to 36 hours- am I right? (I am having to translate the packing into English and it's hard going!) So tests in the uk/usa are the same or different? This one tests up to 40 Uml/ml.

Its a good test result - I'd say you need to hop to it and forget the how deep the test line is. SOME don't always get a 'as dark as' or 'darker than' result.

Good luck this month :D

I'm not good with any of this, but it looks like a pos to me. Good luck :hugs:

I agree with Wobbs!!!! Get BabyDancing Chick!!!!!

:dust:

I know I'm late, but did you keep testing? To me that was not quite positive, I use cheapie OPK's and I still get a very dark secondary line (darker than the top line) - so I think yours perhaps could get darker, I say this because I think you should BD for an extra day or two.

Good luck sweetie!

I know I'm late, but did you keep testing? To me that was not quite positive, I use cheapie OPK's and I still get a very dark secondary line (darker than the top line) - so I think yours perhaps could get darker, I say this because I think you should BD for an extra day or two.

Good luck sweetie!

Hi NeyNey!

Yes I did another OPK from the same box yesterday and the same time, and got absolutely nothing on there, so I'm assuming it was a pos. I haven't stopped the BDing anyway just to be on the safe side! My cervix was high yesterday too but I my CM seems to follow a routine all of its own and my BBT is not going up-it's anyone's guess really! Will BD again today as a last ditch effort then I need some rest!!!

looks pos to me :) try another one...it might get darker.

oh hope its a :bfp: for you....good luck :dust::dust::dust:

I think I just got some pos opk's. Never had a positive before so I'm hoping this is what it looks like, let me know if I'm wrong.:happydance:

https://www.babyandbump.com/imagehosting/thum_4674481865968c03f.jpg

https://www.babyandbump.com/imagehosting/thum_467448186596d09ac.jpg

Full on cramping happening now - feels exactly like :witch:, also feeling nauseous...come on little eggy come out, can't wait til DH gets home, in for a long wait tho - he's playing rugby straight after work - I hope he's got enough energy left!

Good luck magic - wonder if our next ones will look alike! LOL!

Hiya Jolyn - I'm not sure about the opks- I can't see them that well. The first one looks about right for a + but the second one looks a bit too feint to me- did you do these at the same time?
I am still not sure about whether mine was + or not! It was a def - the next day, so I suppose it must have been, but FF is equally confused and has given me a dotted coverline just in case! :(
Hope your hubby had some energy left for BD!!!

:hugs:

I thought I'd tell you about my experience. I've been using sticks like yours for months and I never got the test line as dark as the control one. A couple of months ago I decided to buy clearblue to see if I could see a positive at last, and I did!! the same day I did the cheap one to see how was the line and it was 'negative'(the line not as dark). what I was having with the cheap sticks was first the test line would be very faint, then it'd get darker, never as dark as the control, and then not line at all. So I always took as positive the darkest one but to know my ov day I had to wait until the stick was white, one day late :dohh:

I thought I'd tell you about my experience. I've been using sticks like yours for months and I never got the test line as dark as the control one. A couple of months ago I decided to buy clearblue to see if I could see a positive at last, and I did!! the same day I did the cheap one to see how was the line and it was 'negative'(the line not as dark). what I was having with the cheap sticks was first the test line would be very faint, then it'd get darker, never as dark as the control, and then not line at all. So I always took as positive the darkest one but to know my ov day I had to wait until the stick was white, one day late :dohh:

Thanks for that - that's interesting!

Good job bding! that def looked like a positive. When I got my positive this last cycle, it looked like that and I had a negative before and after. Lots of :dust:!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"