Is this a positive OPK?? Ahh! Help!

PJS1982

Reaction score
This is my first month using OPKs and I bought the 50 pack of wondfo from Amazon. I've been testing since CD6 twice a day and today is CD14 (I'm on a 29-31 day cycle). This afternoon I got a test that showed up almost right away and it *appears* to be as dark as the control line. I can't tell though! I need your expert eyeballs!

Attachments

• photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 23
  • photo (4).jpg
    photo (4).jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 28
This is my first month using OPKs and I bought the 50 pack of wondfo from Amazon. I've been testing since CD6 twice a day and today is CD14 (I'm on a 29-31 day cycle). This afternoon I got a test that showed up almost right away and it *appears* to be as dark as the control line. I can't tell though! I need your expert eyeballs!

Hey,

It looks almost as dark but not quite, so I'd say it's negative but keep testing 2-3 a day and you won't miss the surge, it's so close this evening or tomorrow's may be positive! When mine got close like yours, although mine were much fainter the night before I started testing in the morning, afternoon and mid evening. So I didn't miss my surge, mine came and went the same day! Good luck get BD'ing :thumbup:

Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 15
Thank you! My husband leaves out of town tonight until Friday!! AHH! We BD on Sunday, took a break last night and were aiming to BD today before he heads out. Do you think we may still have a chance?

Thank you! My husband leaves out of town tonight until Friday!! AHH! We BD on Sunday, took a break last night and were aiming to BD today before he heads out. Do you think we may still have a chance?

Yep agree with lowblow, grab him before he goes sperm can survive for upto 5 days I read, so if you BD tonight you should be well covered (no pun intended):haha:

Good luck Hun. Deffo have it covered if you get a bd in today. Xxx

Good luck!!! xxx

Thanks hehe I took another at 8pm and this is what I got

The pic with several of them: top two from last night and this AM, third from 2 pm, fourth from 5 pm and the last one from 8 pm. The single pic is the one from 8 pm, just now. I'm wondering should I mark +OPK on my Fertility Friend?

photo 2 (2).jpgphoto 1 (2).jpg

I'm glad you posted this! I really struggle reading these strips too!! Next cycle, I'm going to be all over it! Thanks!

Good luck this month!

That latest one looks positive for sure! Good luck x

Definitely positive ya'll! Hopefully BDing Sunday and last night did the trick cause DH is gone till Friday now eeeek! :sex::spermy: go go go!

Attachments

• photo 3 (1).jpg
    photo 3 (1).jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 3
  • photo 1 (3).jpg
    photo 1 (3).jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 3
  • photo 2 (3).jpg
    photo 2 (3).jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 2
I'm glad you posted this! I really struggle reading these strips too!! Next cycle, I'm going to be all over it! Thanks!

Good luck this month!

I started testing once a day starting at CD5 (day after AF ended) and then twice a day starting CD8 and 3 times a day starting CD10. I was so nervous that I'd miss my surge. It's crazy because according to my cycle charts (I have never BBT or OPK charted before this month) I was always due to Ovulate on CD 18-20. So I've been totally missing it by just going by that! Makes sense though because I apparently got pregnant with DS2 by BDing 10 days before my supposed Ov. I must always just ovulate 4-5 days sooner than the norm. If no BFP for me this month, I'm going to buy digitals and take them once it appears positive on the wondfo so that way there's no mistaking it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->