Is this a positive opk?! I've never used them!

Ashley1021

Pregnant with my first!
Reaction score
As the title says- could you lovely ladies help me determine if this is positive!!? I'm CD 11 and on my second cycle of TTC. Thanks girlies! Baby dust :)

Well if I could get it to attach!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 14
I don't think its quite there, but close though!!

Not quite there yet. The second line needs to be as dark as the control line.
Keep testing over next few hours so you don't miss it

Should I continue to test in the upcoming days?

I'd continue to test over the next few days as although your opk is close it's not quite positive.

I'll take one around 8 or 9 PM and then tomorrow AM! Thanks ladies!

I've also been having some cramping since yesterday! Hoping I ovulate soon :)

Ashley, I think I am right there with you. I have only been using the OPKs a few weeks now, but I think I got my first positive today. Yesterday was close, but today it was positive (or I think so) and I am having pains in my left side pelvic area. Hoping for lots of baby dust and good results. I would test again tonight and hope that it is positive.

I'll test tonight and post a picture! :) hoping I get there

Well ladies, I got my positive opk this AM. I would upload a pic but it says it's too large. The test line is as dark, if not darker than the control line. We bded Wednesday, last night around 8 PM and then again around midnight. The midnight time was spontaneous- I know it can decrease mobility. We will go for it again tonight and Saturday! Any tips or advice?? :)

Advice? Just go for it! Lol

Also, lie down after dtd for at least 15 minutes. It's been shown to increase chances of conceiving.

Well I'm covered there! Lol. Didn't even get up after last nights bding. Went straight to bed. I've heard some weird things about pineapple and random things about conceiving lol. Just thought I'd ask if you guys had any other suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->